Thursday, May 18, 2006

The Dark (K)night on the Horizon

Aa raha hai!! Mera knight in shining armor...literally! Here is the pic...and its not the person who clicked the picture, just in case some dhakkans get the wrong idea :P

Sorry yaar Rohit, please don't mind, I am like this wonly :D

My knight


Shamelessly horked this from a fellow Beatle maniac. Sigh...isn't that a simply boootiful shot? (The second one, peeps.) So morantic! No wonder mera number aane mein itni der ho raha hai...itni door se jo aa raha hai! Yes! From another century itself :P

Thanks, Rohit. I feel good 'coz of the pic.

Now if only the knight can croon a la James Brown.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

ayyo rama!

Unknown said...

woah.... u mean like Kate and Leopold?
like.... that.. wholy cow.. thats romantic......

R said...

I'm glad I could atleast capture your shehzada. :D

Jaldi ayega tumhara number.. Patience. Patience. Patience. :D

And you could've taken the picture's link itself. Ye kya link hi daal diya hai! :O

Just Jane said...

#Nan,
I know!

#Koutilya,
God only knows!

#Rohit,
Didn't wanna get sued, who knows?!

R said...

Tumhe sue thodi karunga! And you had told me already. :D So it'd have been cool. :D

Just Jane said...

#Rohit,
Sir aapke paas talwar hai, isiliye :D See now I have linked it as per your suggestion :D

qsg said...

Good luck on your knight! :)

Just Jane said...

#Gemini,
I'm gonna hit the sack and see if he shows up in my dreams atleast, good night! ;-D

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Lipitor wbr rhabdomyolysis