Monday, October 12, 2009

Giving Spree Continues...!

And so the madness continues....

Ah, the shades, hues and tints of my life....just painting more color into the giving sprees :P So here goes:

1) This is Diwali Gifting week. Am gonna give one gift to one person whose help I usually take for granted, this whole week leading up to Diwali. Have made a list of people and have already begun it yesterday.

2) Sandwich Week concept started by Nitesh from Ahmedabad begins Oct 17th-Oct 24th, 2009. Please check out the Facebook group and try to participate. Its a sweet idea and should be great fun to make sandwiches everyday! :-)

Now, I fear I might lose my trusted blog readers (all 2.5 of them) with this whole giving obsession. Please save your tomatoes/eggs/et al, its recession time and the prices of vegetables are nearly equal to the price of gold these days. Make bhurji and "give" it to me instead ;-)

16 comments:

V said...

I better see a gift coming my way. You take all my help for granted.

KD. K Bodhi said...

I havent been following this for long but you seem to be enrolled in some 'week' or the other.

Just Jane said...

@V, gift demanders will be given vun beeg fat kick in the rear. Happy? :)

@Bodhi, its just the latest fad I'm into :P Better week than weak I say!

KD. K Bodhi said...

Very poor joke.

V said...

Thanks for letting us know about the change in your blog url. Seriously, it would have taken so long to find your blog otherwise. I'm so glad I didn't have to see the "This blog cannot be found." message. Thank you, Jane.

Here's vun tight virtual slap for you. As a man of very few principles, I don't raise my hand on women in real life. Virtual is cool.

And I agree with Bodhi. Very poor joke.

Just Jane said...

I'm still experimenting and updating, you fools. You caught me in the middle of it. And I'm entitled to PJs, altho' I do agree that was lame :D

KD. K Bodhi said...

Whats up with the new look? Sprucing up for our man V? ;)


P.S. For a person with such poor sense of humor, you do have reasonable aesthetic sense. I like the color scheme and the display pic.

KD. K Bodhi said...

By the way what time zone are you in? I thought you were in India?

ferret said...

i agree with bodhi too, very poor joke.
and u've been tagged (just giving u a reason to blog other things, that don't make me feel bad about my selfish self :)

Anonymous said...

Bodhi, Jane is a chronic insomniac!

Unknown said...

mereko bhi gift chaahiye! :P

Just Jane said...

@Bodhi, I have excellent aesthetic and refined tastes as well as a good sense of humour. It all manifests depending on the company I keep :) The template is Denim and the pic is an old fave. And time zone is Bharat Desh indeed.

@Ferret, is the tag about the pic in folders?

KD. K Bodhi said...

In case you miss the excellent burn

"
Jazzy Jane said.
Interesting...wonder what was it that brought you to my blog?


October 13, 2009 12:51 PM
Mr. K Bodhi said...

@Jane: My masochistic tendencies.
"

v said...

@Bodhi,

Excellent. Good one!

Anonymous said...

Btw, am I getting my gift? I hope the hints I gave on FB are enough! :)

ferret said...

yes that one :)